Glowing West Tour Nusa Penida
US$ 55 / Person
*Minimum 2 Participants
*Cash (IDR, USD)
Satisfy your tropical sun-loving soul on a full day exploration the west side of Nusa Penida island, including 4 spectacular spots- Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach, Crystal Bay
- Pickup & Hotel Return Transfers from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu. Note: Ubud, Uluwatu, Balangan and Bingin are outside the free shuttle service and will be charged at Rp300,000 for 6 Seaters Car
- Fast Boat Transfers from Sanur to Nusa Penida and back
- A Welcome Drink
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private Guide
- Tour by Car to Broken Bay, Angel Billabong, Kelingking Bay, Crystal Bay Beach
We will pick you up at your hotel/cruise ship / the airport or if you have other plans before the tour we will come and meet you somewhere.
We can take you back to your hotel/cruise ship or if you have something else planned we can drop you off where you need to be.
BAD WEATHER POLICY:
All tours take place come rain or shine and we always have a great day no matter what the weather
- 06:30: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 06:30 Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 06:30 Ubud / Gianyar
- 07.30 Sanur / Denpasar
- Cash IDR
- Sandal, Flip Flop or Sport Shoes
This place is named Angel’s Billabong because of irs “beauty”.Incredible viewpoint of natural pool between 2 big cliffs with the clear water where you can swimm safely because the water is calm.
Broken beach or known by the local as Pasih Uug has a stunning view of a huge cliff with the hole in the middle looks likes the water access. Coming at certain time of the day wish to be lucky enough to meet turtles and manta fish
This beach has clean and clear white sand and unique form of cliff. Your guide will point you the best spot from the high hill to have great pictures
A beautiful white sandy beach with silky blue water. Very popular as it has relatively calm diving also snorkeling conditions. Crystal Bay is one of few places in the world where one can see the awesome Mola Mola.